Our in-person programs are currently offered in 7 communities across Nova Scotia: Bon Portage Island, Halifax, Kejimkujik National Park & National Historic Site, Lunenburg, Digby, Windsor, and Wolfville. We also have our first program in New Brunswick at Fundy National Park! Read below for more information.
- Based in Nova Scotia or New Brunswick (new this year!)
- Nomination-based, participants must be nominated by an adult who knows them well
- Taught exclusively by women in science
- Open to girls+ who reside in the Maritimes (NB, NS, PEI) and who also meet our nomination criteria
- Small, with only 10-12 participants
- Welcoming, inclusive environments
- Primarily outdoors
- Overnight, either camping or staying in cabins
- Designed for all skill levels – no prior knowledge needed!
- Hands-on learning in a fun & casual environment
- Mentorship from women in STEM
- Exciting and memorable activities that inspire love for STEM & nature
- Learning about careers in the program’s field
How To Join
Learn more and explore our full summer program list here.
Learn more about the nomination process and how to make a nomination here