To volunteer with us, you must be:
- A woman or gender minority
- Aged 16+
- Have a passion for STEM and the environment
- Be able to acquire a clear Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check (if assisting with overnight programs)
We typically require 1-2 volunteers for each of our programs to help with a variety of tasks. Sometimes our volunteers are our designated photographers and videographers, sometimes our volunteers help prepare and lead activities, and sometimes our volunteers help with cooking and cleaning. We’re happy to tailor your volunteer experience with us to your specific interests, so long as they roughly align with our program goals and the program’s theme.
Skills we love:
- An interest in photography and videography, and have your own camera
- Have your driver’s license and access to a car
- Have experience educating youth
If you’d like to be added to our ‘bank’ of volunteers and notified of upcoming programs, please complete the volunteer form below and e-mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can with confirmation and info about upcoming programs in your area.
Thank you for your interest!