🐢 KEJIMKUJIK NATIONAL PARK 🌿
- September 9-10
- 2 days, camping overnight
- Kejimkujik National Park & Historic Site
- 12 seats
- Drop-off/pick-up times and locations to be determined
- No prior knowledge needed
- Working with Kejimkujik Park staff and volunteers to count and measure endangered Blanding’s turtle hatchlings
- Guided hike of the Hemlocks and Hardwoods trail at the Park, which is home to some of Nova Scotia’s oldest trees (300 years)!
- Stargazing at night in Keji’s Dark Sky Preserve
- Using the PlantWave device to listen to the electrical impulses of plants and making them “sing!”
- Swimming, kayaking, and doing water quality monitoring on the Mersey River
- Learning about careers in wildlife biology and what it’s like to study wildlife conservation at college and university
- And more!
How To Apply
Participants must be nominated by an adult that knows them well, including parents/guardians.