- August 2 – 3
- Wolfville area
- Overnight camping at Blomidon Provincial Park
- 10 seats
- We’ll assist local female biologists with their bird conservation research
- We’ll learn about endangered pollinators and set traps to observe local insect diversity
- We’ll learn to seine for small fish (use a special net for aquatic biology) at Evangeline Beach
- We’ll learn how to set up tents and camp
- We’ll do a guided naturalist hike to learn to identify plants and swim at Blomidon Provincial Park
- We’ll learn about careers in wildlife biology and get to work alongside diverse women in science
Who Can Apply
Girls and gender minorities aged 9 – 12 who reside in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick.
How To Apply
Participants must be nominated by an adult that knows them well (parents included) by April 15th.
This is a new program, so we don’t have photos to show you! But rest assured that we’re going to have a fantastic time learning all about local wildlife conservation.